Information on the processing of personal data of the Scalabrinian Agency for Development Cooperation
Pursuant to and for the purposes set out in Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as on the free movement of such data (General regulation on the protection of personal data, hereinafter also “Regulation” or “GDPR”) and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, we inform you that the personal data you voluntarily made available to the Agenzia Scalabriniana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo (hereinafter “ASCS”) and to Casa Scalabrini 634, a program of ASCS, also through the website www.scalabrini634.it, will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of personal data and, in any case, the principles of confidentiality that inspired the activity of the ASCS. The information is provided only for this site and not for other websites that can be consulted by the user through our links.
According to and for the purposes of the articles. 4, 7 and 24 of the GDPR, ASCS – Agenzia Scalabriniana per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo, with registered office in Milan in Piazza del Carmine, 2 (20121) – fiscal code 03133600241 – telephone 02 45476033 – PEC email@example.com – email firstname.lastname@example.org – is the data controller.
The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other entity that processes personal data on behalf of the controller. Personal data may be collected and processed manually, electronically or telematically by the Administrators and Coordinators of the various ASCS programs (Casa Scalabrini 16, Casa Scalabrini 634, Humilitas, Io Ci Sto, Via Scalabrini 3) as Data Processors. Furthermore, ASCS can instruct third parties to perform processing operations. ASCS defines the operational limits of the designated Managers, in relation to the data they can process.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of the www.scalabrini634.it website are managed exclusively by authorized personnel for the treatment of the registered office of Piazza del Carmine, 2 -20121 Milan, by the Administrators and the Coordinators of the various operational offices of the ASCS Programs offices in Italy and named as Data Processors for occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The data are processed in compliance with the provisions of the Regulations and current regulations.
Purpose of the treatment and legal basis of the treatment
ASCS acquires the data provided by the parties involved, both in presence during activities, events and courses, and through IT tools, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by the Regulations and by law. Processing takes place using electronic and paper means.
ASCS processes the data collected in digital and paper format exclusively for the purpose of carrying out the normal activities of sensitization on the activities and on the specific purposes of the organization. The data are in fact processed to manage the operations relating to the collection of funds, to inform about activities, initiatives and ASCS projects, to send the newsletter, also through external platforms such as MailChimp and / or MailUp, and the material reserved to supporters, to request the adhesion and acquisition of data and curricula of those who intend to propose a collaboration and / or voluntary activity.
The forms to be filled out provide the consent to the processing of the mandatory data in case they are strictly necessary to follow the request of the interested party or optional in all other cases.
The data, except for the optional consent, may be processed for profiling activities as per art. 4, paragraph 1, n. (4) of the EU Regulation, aimed at personalizing information and fundraising communications, based on support preferences expressed over time in relation to donations made and data recorded. The data affected by the aforementioned processing will not be disclosed to anyone outside the Data Controller and Data Managers appointed by them. The Data may be processed for the purposes indicated above by companies and / or professionals and / or third-party suppliers who need to communicate data for related purposes, inherent and / or instrumental to processing.
Some data are collected implicitly with the use of Internet communication protocols during normal browsing of the Site. The IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the interested parties belong to this category to connect to www.scalabrini634.it, the method used to send requests to the server, temporary markers (cookies) or other identifiers, such as radiofrequency identification labels and other parameters related to the operating system and the IT system of the interested party.
These data are used only for statistical purposes in relation to the use of the Site and to verify its correct functioning.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the user’s terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the site at the next visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve other data from the user’s hard drive or transmit computer viruses or acquire email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user’s web browser. Some of the functionality of cookies can be delegated to other technologies. In this document, the term “cookie” refers to both cookies, properly so-called, and to all similar technologies.
On the basis of the aforementioned provision of the Guarantor, the site www.scalabrini634.it uses:
Technical cookies: this category of cookies includes the analytics used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of data subjects and how they visit the site. For the use of this type of cookies, the consent of the interested party is not required, unless they expressly deny it for one or all technical cookies.
Profiling cookies: this category of cookies includes those used to track the user’s navigation on the web and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies, advertisements can be sent to the interested party’s terminal in line with the preferences already expressed by them in the online navigation. For the use of this type of cookies, the consent (optional) of the interested party is always required. Profiling cookies are carried out by third parties and not directly by ASCS.
Among the different profiling cookies, Google Adwords Remarketing installs cookies to study and improve advertising, with remarketing actions, in order to send the user messages in line with their interests. The remarketing helps to reach the users who have visited the site. Previous visitors or users can see ads as they browse websites that appear on the Google Display Network or search for terms related to products or services on Google. Further information, also in relation to the ways in which these cookies can be disabled, can be found by clicking here.
To select / deselect the cookie click here.
Third-party cookies: they are set by a website different from the one that the interested party is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than the site visited. In the case of third-party cookies, the site does not have direct control of individual cookies and cannot control them (it can neither install them directly nor delete them). You can still manage these cookies through the browser settings or the sites indicated in the “Managing cookies” section.
Duration of Cookies
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date (or by a specific action such as closing the browser) set at the time of installation.
Cookies can be:
- temporary or session (session cookies): they are used to store temporary information, to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- permanent (persistent cookies): they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to avoid the user having to type them again each time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on your computer even after you close the browser
Social Network Interaction
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
The interested party can manage cookies also through the settings of his browser. However deleting the cookies from the browser could remove the preferences set on the site. For more information, you can visit the specific page of the web browser you are using.
Optional provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to request the services offered by the Owner. Failure to provide such data may make it impossible to obtain what has been requested.
Processing methods and data retention times
The data will be stored in accordance with the principle of proportionality and subject to revocation or specific need to comply with the law, until the purposes of the processing have been pursued. With regard to information, fundraising and profiling activities, your data will be kept as long as you support ASCS and then for the period of 10 years the interest of ASCS to receive financial support and sharing to their initiatives by all the people available to support the activities of ASCS.
Rights of the interested parties
Within the limits and under the conditions established by law, the Owner is obliged to respond to the requests of the interested party regarding the personal data concerning him. In particular, based on the current legislation:
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that the processing of personal data concerning him or her is in progress and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information: the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
- whenever possible, the retention period for the personal data provided or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all the information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration.
- The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay within the limits and in the cases provided for by the current legislation. The data controller communicates to each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted the eventual corrections or cancellations or limitations of the processing within the limits and in the forms provided for by the current regulations.
- The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment.
- The data subject has the right to receive personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller in a structured, commonly used and readable form by automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he has provided them.
To exercise the rights listed above, the person concerned must submit a written request using the contacts listed below.
Scalabrinian Agency for Development Cooperation – ASCS, Piazza del Carmine, 2 – 20121 Milan – Tel. +39 02 45476033 – PEC email@example.com – mail firstname.lastname@example.org – which can also be contacted by those responsible for the protection of data eventually designated by the Owner.
To protect the data subject we will promptly notify the Privacy Guarantor within 72 hours of the GDPR (2016/679 regulation) if the data were to be infringed.
The present version of the information on the processing of personal data was updated on 24 May 2018.
Change of the current policy
The policy may change over time also as a function of additions or legislative and regulatory changes in this area. The interested party is invited to periodically consult the page www.scalabrini634.it/privacy